The Holistic Nutrition Difference
Holistic Nutrition is a relatively new profession, but the idea behind it is really rooted in how we, as human beings, operate. As a Registered Holistic Nutritionist, I help you work with your unique body, and take into consideration how everything in your life affects your health and wellness.
At the first glance, you may think what a Holistic Nutritionist does is not much different from a conventional nutritionist or dietitian, or a diet program. However, there are some subtle nuances that make our approach superior in terms of creating positive changes that last – instead of delivering a Band-Aid solution.
As a Holistic Nutritionist:
- I work with the concept of bio-individuality. My approach is client-driven. Instead of getting a one-size-fits-all meal plan based on a cookie-cutter approach or one fad diet, I create customized plans for my clients based on their individual circumstances, lifestyle habits, health condition and other needs.
- I approach nutrition as “whole foods”, instead of compartmentalizing them into individual nutrients such as calories, carbs, proteins, fats etc. Why? Because the synergistic relationship among these various components when they are ingested in the form of whole foods deliver much more benefits than when they are taken as individual nutrients.
- With my Holistic Nutrition program, during which I work with my clients with sessions that last 30 – 90 minutes, I am able to be with them every step of the way so that we are able to look into lifestyle choices and work on changing habits, resulting in meaningful and positive behavioral changes that last for a long time, delivering long-term health benefits.
- My counselling is goal-, action- and result-oriented. My approach focuses on implementation and integration, so that healthy changes are integrated into your life. We live in the age of information overload – you don’t need more information, you need to know which information to use and how to make them work for your life.
- Instead of treating the symptoms, I work with my clients to get to the underlying causes of their health concerns. We look at how issues such as stress, emotional distress, physical activities, lack of “soul nourishment” etc. affect our overall well-being. I help my clients cultivate the awareness to improve all areas of their lives.
- I support my clients to work with their body on healing itself so that they can eventually reduce the amount of medication that they rely on.
- Instead of forcing my clients to stick to some “plan” which does not work for them, I first listen to my clients’ needs and concerns, then work with them to get over blocks or resistance, making any behavioral changes they make stick.
I am Your Health Advocate
As your Holistic Nutritionist, I support you to live your life to the fullest. Working with me, you will get:
- A plan of ACTION that is realistic, practical and actionable
- GUIDANCE to implement changes that work with your lifestyle
- SUPPORT to course correct and stay on track
- ACCOUNTABILITY that leads to success that lasts a lifetime
What is Not Taking Action Costing You?
Chances are, if you invest in your health and wellness, you will recover your investment and more through savings in medications, doctor’s visits, unnecessary supplements, fad diets, ineffective treatments, as well as increased productivity and fewer sick days.
Plus, who can put a price on more vitality, less stress, better relationships, and a happier existence?
To find out if Holistic Nutrition is right for you, I invite you to book your 30 minute Complimentary Nutrition and Wellness Assessment during which we will discover how I can support you for a healthier, happier life.